Thursday 7 August 2014

Laced Up


At the matchbox height of 5ft 1’’ I have never really ventured into the world of midi length skirts and dresses, I had this misconception I would look even shorter, but after wearing that Aztec midi in Spain I loved the way it complimented my shape, with a little heel I realised I didn’t look as short as I imagined I would. I wore this lace and leopard combo in the city on the weekend; we went to go see Stomp (hands down the best theatrical performance I have seen in London).
I very rarely wear white (mainly because I can never keep it clean) but this midi was one of my exceptions, beautiful lace in a classic cut. The cropped top lace is much finer, very fitted with a sheer back panel; I really liked the scalloped edge on the waistline too.
I do love a monochrome outfit and the automatic chicness it exudes, I would love to have the dedication to narrow my wardrobe down to black white and grey but I’m too fickle the second I see a vibrant colour I’m drawn to it. Maybe I can work towards a monochrome wardrobe with accent colours. That sound like a happy medium I can commit to!

Outfit – Top/MissSelfridges Skirt/Zara Jacket/Zara Heels/Zara Bag/Zara Bracelets/Primark
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig