Monday 18 August 2014

Roses and fringing


Before this Autumn chill starts to creep up on us I’m maxing out on this kimono trend. They honestly are the best transitional cover-ups, especially with this on off weather we have in London. I’m sure you read plenty about UK weather, but it seriously is a challenge to dress for the day especially when you start early, at 6am there is usually a bitter chill in the air, by midday it heats up so you end up stripping off all the layers, late afternoon we have showers; all the layers go back on, then by 5-6pm the rush hour home is very stuffy, layers back off. You get the idea, four seasons in one day basically!
But like I mentioned in my previous kimono post, these beauties can be folded up and fitted into bags with ease. This kimono sits well with the whole festival inspired look, I have never been to a festival before but I do love the boho chic fringing you always see girls wearing. The fringed and contrast edges were the features that drew me to it, great relaxed shape and effortless to wear.



Outfit – Kimono/M&CO Hat/HongKong Vest/RiverIsland Jeans/RiverIsland Belt/Topshop Bag/MichaelKors Converse/Office Watch/MichaelKors
River Island
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig