Saturday 27 September 2014

New season, new me!


I’m excited for Autumn to settle in, let’s face it we said bye to Summer a little while ago! I’m ready for a new wardrobe palette, leafy hues and layering. This ox blood skirt is one of my favourite fall colours, it works well with the three basics (black, white & grey) It’s fluty shape is one that compliments my figure, skims my hips a little, flairs out, and sits a couple of inches above my knees. I teamed it with my new winter booties, I have never been too grunge but the gun metal hardware adds a little roughness to essentially a Chelsea boot in disguise! To round it off my beautiful little wool hat sits just right over my freshly cut hair; I enjoyed my long locks but I felt like I was ready for a drastic change! New season, new me!


Outfit – Jumper/Mango Skirt/Zara Boots/Zara Bag/Mango Hat/Primark
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig