Monday 22 September 2014

Stone Shades


I started this blog roughly 5 months ago, it has definitely served its purpose as an outlet for my creativity, opened new doors for experiences, highlighted my husband’s hidden photography talent (he has taken all my images so far, no previous photography training, never been creative as such and has no interest in arts unless it involves some sort of technology/gadgets - round of applause for him please!) and allowed me to interact with other creative individuals.
I find working with people you can bounce positive energy off is a must. I love hearing about projects / idea’s / plans, it gives me a boost to achieve more and set higher goals.
I have a couple of targets I am working towards in the art department, if everything goes to plan you will definitely hear all about it and if not – you will be my pick me up so I can give it another go at the next given opportunity.


I whipped together this stone palette combo for the weekend. I know I mentioned not wearing white often (here) but since that statement I’m gravitating towards it more than ever! Reverse psychology is a funny thing eh? I am a true Gemini down to the T, one moment I’m accessorise free and keeping it simple then I flip it to wearing every item I own in one go. This necklace was bought on a whim, a tad pricey but can be worn with virtually every top in my wardrobe – I am trying to ‘get my monies worth’ so you will see it pop up frequently!
Also may I highlight this beautiful gemmed ring from Ottoman Hands, I know the colours don’t match, some stones are pearlised and others rough, but for me it just works; a stunning piece with a beautiful gold plated finish. I broke up the neutral colours with my statement zebra pattern coat and small black tote bag.

Outfit – Shirt/Primark Jeans/RiverIsland Coat/Zara Boots/H&M Scarf/H&M Bag/MichaelKors Necklace/Zara Gem bracelet/OttomanHands Gem ring/OttomanHands Gold rings/H&M
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig