Thursday 6 November 2014

Brownie Time


Crisp Autumn days are the best, clear skies, sun shining and the opportunity to layer up and get cosy. Obviously if you don’t layer up enough you end up kicking yourself and if you over layer you end up stripping, it’s that ying-yang balance right? If you manage to find a blanket like coat then you are on to a winner. I picked this coat up last year in Marks & Spencer from the Limited Edition collection and there’s no chance of me getting rid of it any time soon. It is the equivalent of walking around with a fur duvet wrapped around you. The fur is definitely a great insulator and sure does keep you warm when you’re out and about.
Walking around Notting Hill before my cooking class at Recipease I stopped off for a hot chocolate and brownie. I have a huge soft spot for chocolate brownies, time of day does not affect my decision; If it’s on the menu, I’m having it!


Outfit – Coat/Marks&Spencer Boots/Ash Bag/Mango
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig