Thursday 13 November 2014

Sunset Blues


For as long as I can remember I have been a sun child, I walk on the sunny side of the street and sit in the rays shining through the windows; there is something about the feeling of heat on my skin and hair that energises me. So the past weekend in London has been like a little slice of heaven with our Indian Summer; this is a quick post we shot just before sunset with the little light peeking through rooftops and trees, to show you this coat and its stunning colour.
I do love a well thought out pastel palette I feel it complements the pink in my skin tone. New Look have a beautiful selection this season.
This week I’m working on some new artwork, stepping a little outside my comfort zone with it but that’s the only way to grow! I post most rants, revelations and work in progress shots on twitter.


Outfit - Coat/NewLook Dress/Mango Necklace/Debenhams Scarf/India Shoes/Mango Bag/RiverIsland
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig