Saturday 17 January 2015

Camel and khaki


Camel and khaki create the perfect pallet of earthy neutrals. This waterfall camel coat is luxuriously soft and very warm, allowing me to avoid layering up too much – big bonus as I usually end up wearing 3 layers when it starts to get chilly! I teamed it with a basic shape midi dress, I love midi’s like this because you can dress them up easily or wear with minimal accessories – a very versatile garment and can be worn in all seasons.
At the moment I am currently dog sitting, sorting through my art work and finalising things to do in Lisbon, outside my window it’s just started to snow in London and I’m loving it. (I’m sure I will take that back if it is still snowing on Monday morning) but for now, I’m ready to kick back, relax and enjoy a weekend doing everything I love.




Outfit – Dress/NewLook Coat/TedBaker Boots/Pull&Bear Bag/Gucci
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig