Sunday 4 January 2015

Gold 'n' stripes


First and foremost Happy New Year to you all, I hope you all had a wonderful season of festivities. The other weekend I was out for lunch with Gurpreet and we squeezed in a couple of quick shots through the window of Pizza Express, sure we got the odd stare here and there but I enjoy being experimental with these posts and love the outcome.
I am wearing jewellery by Ottoman Hands. I saw this brand when browsing the jewellery concession in the Topshop store at Oxford Circus; I was immediately drawn to the design details and ethnic vibe. These pieces make my creative mind run off to an exotic paradise, excuse me while I start pinteresting my holiday wish list!



Outfit – Earrings/OttomanHands Rings/OttomanHands Bracelets/OttomanHands 2, 3,4, Top/ToryBurch
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig