Sunday 29 March 2015

Tropical paradise



What do you do when the forces are against you? Today London was a wash with winds rivalling the strongest of hair sprayed do’s and non stop down pour.
Gurpreet and I decided to visit this tropical paradise hidden behind the concrete walls of the Barbican centre. This secret gem is home to over 2000 species of tropical plants and exotic fish.
It was a wonderful experience and well worth the visit. My favourite part was a section dedicated to cacti; their shapes, designs and colours were out of this world! Extremely fascinating!
Remember in my last post I mentioned adding gross grain into the shirt as a diy? (here) Well this is how it looks fully buttoned up without the black trimming; Ideal for dressing up and down, making it a staple piece for the Spring/Summer wardrobe.
I love to inject colour into my looks running up to the warmer months, oranges, yellows and reds are all hot summer colours for me. They remind me of tropical climates, even if I am stuck under rainclouds in London! To top it off my favourite hammered gold-mounted gems by Ottoman hands add a little sparkle to the look.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!


Outfit - Shirt/SomersetbyAliceTemperley Trousers/Similar Mango Coat/M&Co Shoes/Similar Mango Belt/Similar RiverIsland Bag/Primark All jewellery/OttomanHands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig