Tuesday 5 May 2015

No such thing as ready - only now


I visited Rome last month with Gurpreet, we had an amazing time and managed to soak up a bucket load of history and inspiration. We are becoming increasingly fond of short European trips loving the change of scenery and experiencing new adventures.
This was shot in a rose garden opposite the incredible coliseum. It was the prefect summer’s evening, the sun was setting in the distance and everyone was on their way home from work. The rose gardens were buzzing with locals and tourists enjoying the beautiful views and relaxing.
The humidity in the air was making my hair rather fluffy and after a long day of dotting around the city we were feeling a little tired, but something about these set of pictures instantly lift me up.
To me, they represent living. Even though we were tired, ready to call it a day and go eat, we made the most of the final hour of sunshine. It reminds me to live in the moment. I saw this quote online which I absolutely love and feel like it should be life's motto.
‘It’s a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you are ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.’ – Hugh Laurie.

Outfit - Top/Zara Jeans/RiverIsland Belt/RiverIsland Earrings/Ottomanhands Rings/OttomanHands Bracelet/Ottomanhands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig