Saturday 27 June 2015

Strolling in Shoreditch


I’m a West London girl, born and raised. I do love the area solely because that’s where my family and friends reside, if I had a choice though I would shift Gurps, our belongings and myself to East London. Every time we drive within a radius around Shoreditch I can’t help but feel like I’m on holiday regardless of the weather. The creativity, people and atmosphere are so uplifting. I feel so inspired when visiting Shoreditch and always imagine what it would feel like to live on the doorstep of London’s creative hub.
I know we are moving into our own apartment soon but we kept the location close to family for now.
This past week if you follow me on Instagram you would already know we visited the Electric Cinema in Shoreditch. Gurpreet is a series fanatic and has been watching Entourage recently, so seeing as the movie was showing for a limited time we decided to go and check out the viewing experience of Electric Cinema.
The verdict? Absolutely loved it, we dined before seeing the movie and really enjoyed tasty basics – avocado and eggs for me, cheese and ham melty for Gurps! Sometimes its best not to complicate life and keep it simple!
The cinema was decked out with velvet sofas, cashmere blankets and a mini bar, a great experience and I’d deffo recommend a visit! As the weather has been an absolute gem in London lately I whipped out my cropped shirt with a midi skirt combo. Pastel colours I find compliment my skin tone well so its an option I roll with regularly. With the amazing street art and Shoreditch as our backdrop we decided to snap away then enjoy the movie once sun down came.
I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend wherever you may be and remember if you haven’t tried something new in a while, don’t wait for it, go out there and experience as much as you can, whether you like it or not its always worth the effort.


Outfit - Shirt/MissSelfridges Skirt/MissSelfridges Sandals/Primark Bag/Mulberry Circle Ring/OttomanHands Earrings/OttomanHands Bracelet/OttomanHands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig