Wednesday 29 July 2015

A little something from me to you


OK here goes! Art is something I am extremely passionate about, I love everything about it, related to it, everything that comes from it and how it makes me feel. My relationship with it is effortless, similarly to the relationships with my loved ones. If it is meant to be it comes naturally. A love like this doesn’t drain you it actually completes you, making you feel whole and you won’t see it as energy wasted, you feel a sense of accomplishment from dedicating so much of your energy into it. Effortless is a good thing in my eyes, a real good thing.
On that note, I would like to share my new found calligraphy skills with you or whoever wishes to receive it : ) If you email me your postal address at suritimestwo@gmail.com I will send you a postcard with a handwritten note or phrase that is inspiring me at that moment in time. Who knows, this could be the start of something new? : ) And its free if you’re wondering, I don’t want to charge for this, I want to see who is as curious as I am. All countries welcome : ) 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig