Monday 27 July 2015

Catching sun rays


It’s a feeling I know all too well, sitting wherever the sun rays shine to reenergise and collect my thoughts in the moment. Usually my dog gives me company when I do zone out in the sunshine ( I cuddle him like a hot water bottle till he escapes my hold and runs away) *insert cover face emoji* but this was shot while we were in Rome, after a manic couple of days exploring the magnificent city, we chilled out in our room and on the roof top of our apartment (post on that to come shortly!)
I’m a fan of maxi dresses in the summertime, one of the most fuss free items of clothing I own, teamed it with some festival inspired arm candy by Ottoman Hands and et voila the summer look is complete.
Gurpreet and I are currently in the process of moving into our very first home together so the past couple of weekends have been extremely manic, who knew sofa shopping could be so stressful!? Keep a look out on my Instagram for pictures of the new place : ) I'm hoping to have some interior design posts coming soon!



Outfit - Dress/LauraAshley Necklace/OttomanHands (Different colourway) Rings/OttomanHands Bracelets/OttomanHands,2,3
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig