Sunday 5 July 2015

Instagram photo diary


Afternoon everyone, as I sit in the living room going through the next blog post images for the site I recapped on the events from the past week and as mentioned before when the sun’s out my productivity levels shoot through the roof! With a busy week behind me I decided to create a mini screen shot of what my Instagram looked like this past week, I tend to document my daily do-ings on Insta more than I do here.
As I work a stone throw away from one of London’s most scenic parks, Gurpreet and I decided to meet up at Regents Park a couple of evenings after work. With temperatures hitting 37 degrees it seems a shame to waste the evening and head home early.
We also has the pleasure of indulging in afternoon tea at Sketch London, where I wore a head to toe pastel look; blog post on that outfit to follow shortly!
In between my 9-5 I am forever running around the city on errands, dropping things off picking them up, scouting for new trends etc. So naturally I snap away at anything that inspires me. Doorways and architecture are a huge weakness of mine, I’m always in awe of it all; the framework, detail, carvings, colours, I could go on! There is so much to look at. So a fancy doorway or grand building is always a regular pop up on my Instagram feed.
Lastly you will notice some typography, this is something I have been practising for a while now and I am forever writing down phrases, names and inspirational words. Just Do It was one that struck a chord with me when I was at work the other day. It is a well-known slogan from the Nike adverts and they emphasise the mantra of living in the moment, not wasting any time and whatever it is you are thinking of doing, just do it!
Jotting these little words of wisdom down really help me focus to believe if I work hard enough I can achieve anything I set my mind to. So as cheesy as it sounds, watch this space! Mitika is cooking up something special : )
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig