Thursday 2 July 2015

Neutrals in Rome

Well hello July! Summer is in full swing and with the sun out I feel so much more motivated to do as many things possible within 24 hours, my productivity rates have shot straight up!
This afternoon we went to view our new apartment for the first time, I couldn't contain my excitement. This is something I have dreamt of for such a long time and now imagining living that life as a daily routine seems like a blessing. Maybe we can venture out into interior design or food posts?! Ha! ok, let’s not get carried away too much, but I honestly think this new adventure ahead of Gurpreet and I will lead to bigger and brighter opportunities.
In the meantime I have some little gems to share with you, here’s a flashback from when we visited Rome in April. I didn’t intentionally dress to blend in with the surroundings but it just goes to show, basic neutral colours can never go out of style!
It was a blessing in disguise my hair straightener stopped working, it meant my natural hair was given some limelight and luckily it ended up doing some magical voluminous things! To see more images from our Rome trip head over to the Ottoman Hands blog where you can see the sites we visited too.


Outfit – Top/Mango Jeans/RiverIsland Scarf/Mango Shoes/Mango Rings/OttomanHands,2,3,4 Bangles/OttomanHands,2 Cuff/OttomanHands Necklace/OttomanHands (different colour way)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig