Tuesday 7 July 2015

Pastel doors

As mentioned in the last post architecture and doorways are my kryptonite. I am forever gazing out the window looking at my surroundings; especially in cities, I love taking time out and looking up to see the walls around me. When I’m abroad my outlook is no different, if anything I stop even more when we are walking just to soak up the atmosphere knowing our time is limited there.
When wandering the streets in Rome this doorway caught my eye. Not the most extravagant or detailed but the colours complimented each other charmingly and the golden door knobs had my attention straight away!
Floating around Rome in this maxi was god sent in the heat, very light, elegant and easy to wear, the back overlay is my favourite feature. With gold accents on the belt it complimented my Ottoman Hands jewels beautifully.
Pop over to their blog here to see what else Gurpreet and I got up to in Rome!

Outfit - Dress/Zara Similar Scarf/Mango Cuff/OttomanHands ShortNecklace/OttomanHands (different colourway) LongNecklace/OttomanHands (different colourway) Bracelets/OttomanHands,2 Earrings/Ottomanhands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig