Wednesday 13 April 2016

Keeping it casual


Pack away the parkers the suns coming out! I’m so glad it’s that time of year, the sunshine massively impacts on my daily productivity. I often find when I come back from work I am still in a relatively proactive mind frame to get something done, then after a gym session (max 1 hour) I feel fried. All I want to do is lounge on the sofa and kick back with a nice hot lemon tea.
On the weekend Gurpreet and I hit the town for a Sunday lunch date. I kept it casual in this jeans and t-shirt combo but dusted off my summer heels for the occasion.
When the days start to warm up I like to keep my hair au natural, taking a break from straightening gives the curls a chance to bond into ringlets instead of frizzing all over the place, so after a couple more washes the curls should be back to their fuller body; I’m now wanting to grow it out! Any tips on what I can do/use would be massively appreciated.


Outfit – Tshirt/Mango Jeans/RiverIsland Jacket/Zara (Old) Heels/Zara (Old but similar here) Bag/Gucci Rings/OttomanHands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig